Latvijas Jauniešu Attīstības Centrs is currently looking for young and ambitious people to join our team. This is a volunteer position with the potential to become our full-time partner over time.
Latvijas Jauniešu Attīstības Centrs is an NGO that works with Erasmus+ and other projects co-financed by the European Union. We work with children and young adults and help them develop a range of skills and overcome life challenges such as speech disorders. We also work with teachers and trainers who can spread the knowledge in their local communities. Last year we participated in a total of 14 projects and in 2023 we plan to double this number!
If you want to change the world for the better and develop on a personal and professional level - send us your application! You will not only be able to develop skills such as project management, negotiation and communication skills, entrepreneurial thinking and inclusiveness, but you will also be able to travel often to interesting places, meet new people and see how cooperation between associations in the European Union takes place.
- a young, ambitious person. You want to improve your life and the lives of the people around you;
- The most important thing is your attitude, commitment and strong work ethic;
- You know how to use IT tools and are not afraid of phone calls;
- Previous experience in project management or participation in Erasmus+ projects will be considered an advantage.
- A great opportunity to develop yourself and grow together with the future association from Latvia;
- Letter of recommendation after the end of the volunteer period for further employment;
- A great workplace in a modern and well-equipped co-working space;
- Mentoring and personal coaching in the form of regular individual development talks;
- Fully paid frequent travel to countries such as Italy, Greece, Spain, etc.